The San Francisco Stormwater Design Guidelines (Guidelines) describe the requirements for stormwater management in San Francisco and give developers the tools to achieve compliance. The Guidelines were adopted by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission on January 12, 2010.
Stormwater Design Guidelines Documents
- Stormwater Design Guidelines – January 2010
- Appendix A: Stormwater Best Management Practice (BMP) Fact Sheets
- Appendix B: Separate Sewer Area BMP Sizing Calculators – Water Quality (PC version, Mac version)
- Appendix B: Separate Sewer Area BMP Sizing Calculators – completed example pdfs
- Appendix B: Combined Sewer System BMP Sizing Calculator – Quantity Control
- Appendix C: Stormwater Control Plan Application
- Appendix D: Vegetation Palette
- Design Storms: 1-year and 2-year 24-hour Design Storms
- SFPUC Accepted Hydrologic Calculation Methods
- CSS BMP Sizing Calculator – Sizing Approach: Coming Soon!
- CSS BMP Sizing Calculator – Comment Sheet (Comments appreciated by June 1st, 2011)